Collaborative Nytårskur/Open Space
Where and when
Wednesday 14 January 2015
9.30 – 15.30
The first three Open Space seminars have been successful in suggesting themes for SDU Design seed projects, and for discussing other significant issues, such as design teaching and learning, and collaboration among PhD students.
At this moment quite a few activities are running, so this seminar will give room for information on what is going on. Towards the end there will be space for discussing these themes, and also for suggesting new themes relevant for developing the SDU Design initiative.
As usual, all colleagues at SDU and DKSD with an interest in design research and design education are most welcome.
- 9.30 Welcome, Jacob Buur
- 9.45 An update on the initiative of a collaborative workspace in Kolding, Jacob Buur
- 10.15 Theatre in research and teaching – insights and reflections, Preben Friis 10.45 Camp 43, reflections on 2014 and suggestions/ideas for 2015, Kristin Munksgaard
- 11.15 Coffee
- 11.30 Embodied interactions, what is currently going on? Alan Poole and Jacob Buur
- 12.00 Wearables and fashion – a possible seed project? Danielle Wilde
- 12.30 Participants are welcome to suggest new themes
- 12.45 Open Space lunch
- 14.00 Theme presentation
- 14.30 Closure